Indigenous people around the world struggle to establish a fair and equitable relationship with the larger nations that they reside within. Pacific Resolutions has extensive experience assisting Indigenous communities across Canada and internationally.
We have provided mediation, facilitation and capacity building services to Indigenous communities in support of their efforts to resolve conflicts, develop new relationships and negotiate mutually beneficial agreements with other levels of government, other indigenous communities, the private sector, and non-governmental organizations.
- Dene boundary mediation -
- Multiple government-to-government agreements -
- Great Bear Rainforest Agreements -
- Negotiation support for the Carrier Sekani First Nations -
- Overlapping territory negotiations in the Northwest Territories -
- BC-First Nations Salmon Aquaculture Working Group -